FieLD eXPeRieNCe & WHaTNoT...!!!


Ok, I have been very busy with a lot of stuff. I can’t even have time for myself. I just wish that everything will be over and we can get on with our lives.

Since last Monday, Emma, Azia and I have been in this school. What school? Which school? It’s St. John’s Institution at Bukit Nanas. This school is located in the middle of Kuala Lumpur, like seriously. We have to wake up extremely early and depart from Shah Alam to Kuala Lumpur every single day going back and forth.

It’s not like we want to come to this school so badly but it’s because it’s already been assigned to us and there’s nothing we can do about it. Having said that, I love it here even though our time here almost comes to an end. This is our 2nd week here, 2nd last day before we bid farewell to the school and its people. Teachers are nice, the admin staffs are friendly, the food is great and cheap, the staff room is cold, and the Internet access is marvelous. There’s nothing that I don’t like about this school.

While I’m here, I have done 4 classroom observations and 2 classroom lessons. Well, the 2 classroom lessons weren’t compulsory but I requested to do them from my mentor, Madam Gokilavani. She’s a nice mentor, by the way. She supports me and tells me what should I do and don’t do. She even gave me a good feedback for my teaching. I’ve taught form 1N and form 4O.

Tomorrow is my final day here and I’ve nothing to doo today. Maybe, I’ll just finish my ROS report before going back continuing the semester break. These photos below show some of my outfit during my 2 whole weeks here.

Azia and I
Azia and Emma
Owh yeah, during this Field Experience I went to Sepang on last Sunday, July 10th. It was Ainin's wedding day. Bombay, Alyaa, Anas, Idzni and I went there for her big day. Though I think she's married at a very young age, I wish her all the best for her marriage and happiness. Right after the wedding, we decided to go for a movie (Mr. Popper's Penguins) and hung out at Big Apple at Jusco Bukit Tinggi. It's Idzni's treat and he's been away for 8 months on a cruise. Not a holiday cruise but shipping cadet cruise.

Me, Idzni and Anas
Fahrol and Ainin
We had a "mini reunion"
Yummy Big Apple donuts
Alyaa with the big black tumbler
Happy faces

0 comment(s):