MiD SeM BReaK iS HeRe...!!!


This is a short one. I just feel the need to update my blog. This is actually my 100th post. Yeay me…!!! I’ve been blogging since 2006 but only today I reach the 100th post. Come to think of it, I’m somehow slow in updating my blog. Well, I only write about things that matter to me and I usually write really, really long.

So, the mid semester break is here. I think UiTM is the only university that’s having a mid semester break at the moment. Only a month of class and we already reached the mid semester? Now after this the semester continues consecutively without any long holidays.

Well, a few days ago I went to KDU College to watch a charity theater show entitled O.M.G. It was co-directed by AD, Whoa!! Willow! Director and my current drama coach. It was an okay show, it’s just that it was too long and I fell asleep for a couple of minutes. Sorry…!!!

Since the holiday is around, I was hoping I can go for a vacation like the photo above but considering my financial stipulation, I can’t go anywhere. Here I am, staying at this apartment with Anas and my elder brother. Bombay is here as we speak (as I write) playing Winning Eleven on PS2. He came here because he’ll go back home tomorrow but he arrived late in Shah Alam so he’s staying for the night.

Bombay told me that a few friends asked him to hang out tomorrow. Of course, I was invited as well. I think I’m going to go even though I’m kind of short in money. But hey, it’s not like I always go out and I’ll really limit my expenditure when I go out tomorrow.

I think that’s about it. Saying this would be a short entry from the beginning of it would now be a bluff, because I ended up writing 6 paragraphs. Tetz~!

0 comment(s):