RaYa '09 iN SeReMBaN...!!!

Hi guys...!!!

I just got back from my brother's girlfriends' hometown in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan...It was kinda different this year as this is the first time I celebrated raya away from my family...

I was practically blogging in the living room of my bro's house when I heard he was on the phone saying:
 

"Sekarang ke? Ok la, nanti abg bagitau Iz...

I was puzzled at that moment but I didn't really had anything in mind when I heard that...I knew something will come up out of the conversation my bro had in the phone just then...
My Bro:"Ok Iz, kiter nak pegi rumah Kak Sue ni...Parents dia jemput kiter beraye."
Me:"Sampai biler?"
My bro:"Tengoklah cam ne...maybe sampai raye ke-3 kot."
So, I just tidy up a bit as my things were still unpacked in my bag...My bro told me that we will depart from his house at 4.00pm...So, he slept because didn't sleep the past night...I was really busy watching my favorite soap opera, As The World Turns till I didn't realize that it was already 4.30pm...Then suddenly my bro came down from upstairs and asked me:"Kan tadi suruh kejut pukol 4..." I said I didn't really notice time flied so fast I just discovered about it myself...

The next thing I know, we hopped onto his bike and quickly go to Kolej Meranti and parked his bike there...I managed to get few things from my room and we went to the Section 2 bus stop and was planning to wait for RapidKL T529 bus to arrive...Looking at the time, it was almost 5.30pm and the rain started to pour like cats and dogs so we decided to take a cab for a change...Next, we head to Padang Jawa train station...

We waited for the train to arrive and we sat at the seats provided there...I started to get bored by just watching the rain so I pulled out my green mp4 player and and put the earpieces into my ears...I suddenly felt a bit excited as the song played once I turned on my mp4 player was Halo by Beyonce...!!! I listened to the music until I didn't realize that the train was already in front of me...My bro had to pull my right earpiece and told me that I was actually preoccupied with my music...


We reached KL Sentral at around 6.30pm...My bro suggested that we broke our fast at McDonald's as we could enjoy the discount for McValue Buka Puasa...So, I picked a spot and he went for our food...As he came back with our food, he told me that has been a change of plan...We can't stay for long and we have to immediately take the next train as Kak Sue and her family were already waiting for us at Seremban station...


So, we waited for the train to arrive and the next train to be there was the limited-stop train...So, we just went into the train and found empty seats for the two of us...We haven't broken our fast back then and we waited for awhile...As I listened to the azan through my mp4 player, we immediately grabbed our McValue meals and finished the hell out of it rapidly...



Me and my bro



Inside the limited-stop train


There was nothing happen in the train to talk about actually, except for the fact that there were several Indon guys in the train were making some noise when we reached Nilai as they actually wanted to go to Batang Benar but since they were on the limited-stop train, the train didn't actually stop where they wanted...Poor them...


Basically, we arrived at around 8pm...We went down on the other side of the platform so we have to climb up the stairs and go to the other side of it...The floor was kind of slippery as it was raining before, plus the sandal that I was wearing didn't have a nice grip, I fell down a few steps down...!!! God, it wasn't that painful or humiliating because I fell in front of everyone but I didn't need it at that very moment...So, I continued walking and I realized there has been some pain at my left arm so I took a glimpse...To my surprise, I cut my left arm...Fortunately, it was not a big cut...So I quickly head to the toilet and clean my wound...




 


Basically, this is the first time I meet my future sister-in-law...She was rather petite and cute...We were introduced to one another and we head to the car that was waiting for us...There, I met my bro's future father-in-law which I don't know his name till now...

It rather took some time to reach  Jelebu from Seremban...The reception there was not that good even for Maxis and Celcom...I called my parents that night and wish them raya...They were at my dad's village, Keningau...Everyone was there except for me and my bro...It doesn't matter to me anyway...So, I manage to talk to everyone that I "needed" to talk to, even I didn't want to...


The next morning, I was awaken by the rooster...I quickly grabbed my towel and went to the toilet...I washed up and put on my green baju melayu and a pair of black slack pants...I didn't wear a full set of baju melayu as I don't buy any new baju melayu this year...All the men in the house went for solat sunat aidilfitri...To tell you the truth, it been awhile since I prayed for solat sunat aidilfitri...I would always missed it for the pass few years because I would be busy preparing for the first day of syawal on the previous night...But not this year as I didn't go back to home town so there was nothing to prepare...


After that, we got back and saw nasi impit and rendang were already on the table...We enjoy eating them before we head to their relatives house...My bro made a fool out of himself as he purposely accidentally stepped on cat's shit and brought it into the car...The poop was big and smelly...I couldn't even imagine that he didn't feel that his sole was touching the poop...Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of that priceless moment...Maybe he was too nervous in front of the future in-laws...

As we arrived to their relatives house, I  get to eat lontong or lodeh at their relatives house...But I can't enjoy the food quite much because I was distracted by the green curtain at that house...It was damn beautiful...




 

 

 


It was kind of different from the usual raya that I always had in Sabah...Back in Sabah, it would be much chaotic and hectic when it comes to this festive season...Here, they celebrate it in more decent way...


We were taken to the Muzium Adat the next day before we head to Jeran Toi...The museum was rather boring but it made me realize that actually there were some doings by the old folks which doesn't go along with our religion...Somehow they practiced more superstitious things back then...But the waterfall at Jeram Toi was rather a blast...It was cool and risky at the same time...We took some pictures and I sang my heart out there and Kak Sue's family told me that I have a wonderful voice and told me to never give up singing and try my luck again this year...




 

 




 


So, that was all about it...We had a pretty different kind of raya this year...New experiences gain for me...It was nice to get to know my bro's future in-laws...Let's just hope that they really going to end up on the altar...


Now, I'm back in Shah Alam...Next week, I'm gonna have to face my first semester final exam...I still haven't read anything yet...My head is so empty now...I assume all other students haven't study that much yet either as it is festive season where people will have too much fun and being preoccupied...


I just can't wait to go back to Kolej Meranti this Friday...I miss my friends so much...Another thing is, our ALAM guy which is Idzni gonna come to Meranti on Saturday night to meet us the Meranti guys and spend the night there...I am really looking forward for this weekend to come...

In the mean time, chiao...!!!

2 comment(s):

cik penguin said...

fuyowh. iz buat aksi seksi :P

Iz said...

biase la...

i kan sentiasa seksi...huhuhuh