i'Ve BeeN TaGGeD...!!!


Firstly: If you've been tagged, you must write your answers in your own blog and replace any question that you dislike with a new, original question.
Secondly: Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.

Who sleeps in bed next to you?
My best buddy, Azhann...
Well, not literally in bed with me but his bed is next to mine...

Have you ever lied to a teacher to get out of a deadline?
been there, done that...but teachers are clever that us so they know...

What kind of books do you read?
I really love Hajime Kindaichi Penyiasat Remaja, but I started to be interested in Azhann's books...

Best day of the week?
The day where I found someone who loves me and accept me for who I am...
But I know that day would be way in the future...

What's really creepy?
1. Syaril - Creepy Stalker
2. Blackouts in Meranti
3. Being alone
4. Horror story
5. Being molested???

Who is your celebrity crush?
You wouldn't know...Not that popular...Hehehe

What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Green & As The World Turns

What are you listening to right now?
Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush

What did you eat for lunch today?
Since it's fasting month, I ate nothing...
But I ate Nasi Tomato and Kebab during breaking fast just now...

What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook, Cari, Myspace...

What was the last thing you bought?
Chipster BBQ & 7Up

What was the cutest thing you've seen today?
My Green Legacies...!!!

Does the weather affect your mood?
Not really..!!!

What is your zodiac sign?
Taurus

Do you want to learn another language?
Yup, language is Power

5 things you can't live without.
Cell Phone(s), Internet, Wallet, Music & Visual Aid

If you could meet anyone now, who would you meet?
Dato' Siti Nurhaliza & Adam Lambert

What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I love you, ******.

What are you looking forward to?
The day where I have to present my CSS Final Project...!!!

Say something to the person who tagged you:
Miss you, Kay...!!!

8 persons i tag :

3 comment(s):

~LiL DeviL~ said...

thanks 4 tagging me i guess... Well, feel free 2 visit my blog during hari raya cz i'll b talkin about my 'dear' uitm frens...
pape pn...

Jz wanna say, I HATE THOSE BITCHES & BASTARDS OUT THERE THAT ARE CURRENTLY MESSING WITH MY LIFE!! U guys know who u r...

P/s : sory iz 4 blowing up in ur blog..

-jartjasnie- said...

you like tantei kindachi too? you must watch its live action! sugoooii~!! (cool)

D207 said...

being mollested eh???
I though u r the 1 who like 2 mollest people...:p...Kiddin
On the stomach is it???lol