aLoNe iN THe DaRK...!!!

Hi guys...!!!

It' the 26th day of fasting in the month of Ramadhan and we're gonna celebrate raya in 4 more days...!!! Yeah, believe it or not we're so close to our raya and our FINAL EXAM...!!!

Yeah, I don't believe it myself in the first place...It seems just like yesterday I was here for the first time and registered as a UiTM student...Time flies so fast as we don't realize that the world around us is turning...

I just realize that my life is not the same anymore...Few days back, I went to Sepang to see my pet brother...It's the first time I met him after the incident where I was chased out by my cousin from her house...

I told him about everything...I told him about my new life in UiTM as a TESL student...Where I get the chance meet new people with different kinds of attitude...Where I met someone I really love...Where I learn new thing especially about leadership and responsibility...Where I got myself new experiences...

Yup, I was kept on talking like there's no tomorrow when suddenly he stopped me and said:"Seems like you really love your life now, especially when there's someone that can make you love to be there even more...!!!" I told him that this is the tim
e of my life that I have been waiting for...Whether it's tough or not, I'm gonna go through with it anyway and endure things even more...

Speaking of which, I'm gonna celebrate raya here in Shah Alam together with my biological brother who happens to stay at Section 7 where I just met him once in just less than 30 seconds ever since I'm here...How cool is that, huh? (O_o)

You know what? I don't really like it when people around me have the thought of me being a bad child to my parents...Let me get things straight...First of all, I don't hate my parents...I know the fact that without them I won't be existed in this unfair wonderfu
l world...

It might be odd to all of you that I don't call my parents twice a day, I don't kiss them every time I meet them, I talk a little bit too hard with them on the phone, I just call them when I need their money...

Well, let me tell you this...Try to be Muhammad Izdihar bin Rijap for just 1 day, or heck, try to stay with all of my family members (aunts, uncles & cousins included) in one week...I dare to cut my index finger if you wouldn't feel the way I feel now...

Don't you guys ever think that I also want to be just like you, to have that kind and loving family? It is always easy for people to say because you don't feel it...That's why I don't like to judge people based on that they do because I can never understand unless I experience the very same thing...

I always envy people around me who have a really caring family...My family is just not like your family...Not all family knows how to show their love, how to express their feeling...

I mean, I know that my family loves me...But I just don't feel it unless from the financial support that I get...Being in a dysfunctional family is not easy...Though the circumstances in my family is much better now compared to the old days...But still, there's a bl
ack mark in my heart due to lots of family crisis...It's just one after another...I just can't wait what is this family bigger crisis next year...!!!

Actually, I am literally alone in Kolej Meranti in room D305...Yen, Lee & Bombay accompanied me last night but that was the latest that they can be here...They have their own family to go to as well...


I'm gonna wait until Saturday so that I can go to my biological brother's house in Section 7...I'm not really looking forward to it anyway, I just want to watch TV as he has Astro in his house...

BTW, I went to watch Final Destination 4 in 3D yesterday and we had dinner at A&W last night...Right after that, I bought a Texas Ted 1901's hotdog and he bought himself a RM6.oo of Chicken Kebab...The movie was fantastic...I even thought that those flying objects were gonna hit me...

Tahajjud Cinta by Datuk Siti Nurhaliza

I just bought myself Siti's new album, Tahajjud Cinta...I found it in Speedy Videos in Plaza Shah Alam...Right after that, Yen and I bought a large BBQ Chicken pizza at Domino's...Since we have a free coupon, we get another free regular Beef Pepperoni pizza...We had a blast just now...!!!

Basically, I'm gonna listen to this album all night long...That's the only thing I can do right now...Let's just hope I can wake up early as I need to help Yen to submit his Computer Literacy CD as he submitted an empty CD case to Miss Sally just now...I might go to Pusat Kesihatan as well tomorrow as I just can't stop from sneezing right now...I think I'm gonna catch a cold...

Well, that's all folks...I'm gonna keep you guys posted with my life...

Chiao...!!!

6 comment(s):

N Hanani said...

i understand u iz
and i dnt look down on u
everyone has their own probs
so do i
cheer up iz (:

Iz said...

Thanks nani...

Anonymous said...

adik-adik uitm mmg minat ct yer?

HR by HaziqRidzuan said...

best la kau kat sane!!!
nyesal x stay ngan kau...hehehehe
btw, pi la blog aku yek?
lagu2 ct mmg best kan??

ezza. said...

iz,
sad to hear ur story.
nvm.
we all 1 C loveee u!
selamat hari raya!
(:

assist class rep. said...

i can tell dat
u are a very
tough person inside.
but u know what,
u'll always like
a 'pelangi' to us,1c..hee