STReSS ouT...!!!


It feels really bad when you can't even be 100% honest in your own frigging blog!ivanjaya.net I tell you what, there have been a lot of things that I've been keeping to myself, or at least to me and my close friends.ivanjaya.net

I am an honest person and I am also loud, literally. But as loud as I am, I don't like controversy. That's why there are lots of things I keep inside, not literally inside but at least I don't publish them on my blog.ivanjaya.net

If you really know me, I'm a type of person that doesn't have any secret in me. I'm actually stripped naked to everybody. I can never have any problems keeping anyone's secret, but I have trouble keeping mine. I just need to tell people about myself.ivanjaya.net That's why when I told my deepest, darkest, big fat secret to some of my close friends, it's like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulder.ivanjaya.net

Sometimes, I'm not even allowing myself to be too honest to my friends because I need to consider their feelings. I can't just simply tell them a little piece of my mind everywhere.ivanjaya.net But one thing for sure, when you ask about my opinion, I will not hesitate to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.ivanjaya.net

Being alone at home most of the time, made me realize how stress out I am not being able to be 100% honest, even to my blog. Am I having a problem...???ivanjaya.net

0 comment(s):