eMeRGeNCY SHoPPiNG...!!!

I am currently at Sepang, as we speak (or as I write and as you read). Finally, after a few days of single-handedness in the room B208 of Meranti college. What interests me the most was I've finally used GPS for the first time! Yeay! Well, what do you expect? I didn't have a car before this and using a GPS application was never a necessity. I used GPS to get me to Sepang, where my cousin house is situated. Well, Fafay and my cousin actually told me which route to use but it was my first time driving to Sepang so it wouldn't hurt with the help of GPS, right?

Before I departed from Shah Alam, I went to the nearest Bank Islam ATM machine. I was thinking of withdrawing some cash because I need to fill out the gas but I didn't have much with me. I slipped the card into the slot, keyed in my PIN number and opted to check on my balance. To my revelation, my account balanced had been increased to RM3k+, means that my PTPTN loan has been banked in. I was so excited, I squeaked like I always do when I get too thrilled. I'm happy...!!!

So, when I reached Sepang I suddenly had the urged to buy a baju melayu for myself. I haven't gotten myself a baju melayu so I figured since I've got the money now it wouldn't hurt to pamper myself a bit. I asked my family at home about our theme this year, and I was told that it was turquoise. Today, I went to Nilai Square with Sis Anie to look for it. When I got there, I was baffled to see 2 kinds of turquoise. One looked like blueish turquoise, and another looked like greenish turquoise. I took a picture of it and sent it to my elder sister, which turquoise should I buy because I didn't wanna get the wrong one.


So, I finally bought the greenish turquoise, the one on the left in the picture above. After looking around for quite some time, I finally chose to buy that. It cost me RM70, a discount price after RM99.90. I also bought golden diamond button to be paired with that newly baju melayu. The pants was quite long though, well I have never bought a pair of pants that really suit me in terms of length because I have a pair of short legs. The pants have to be altered but I don't know if I have the time because once I arrive at KK I'll immediately drive everybody to Mom's hometown in Papar. Since everybody can't drive (more like have the license but never drives), it all end up to me. Sometimes I just can't think how someone who has a driving license, who never drives thinks that she can tell me how to be a competent driver, literally. I'm way competent than anybody in the house who had been competent drivers (Dad excluded) because I never quit driving, even for one second. So, stop telling me how should I drive because you're no driver and I know you can't even move the car if it's in the 1st shift of a manual gear. Can't you see that your attitude has been the reason why people are staying away from you...???

Okay, there I go again, being emotional. Fine, I'm gonna stop these bad emotion and respire calmly because I don't wanna ruin the Eid mood. I think I'm gonna stop here and update another entry with loads of felicity of Eid Mubarak.

2 comment(s):

Zinedine Zaiddin said...

yg turqoise tu mcm baju raya aku 3-4 thn lepas ah bro..ngeh3. Selamat hari raya~



Pemerhatian Seorang Insan Menjelang Akhir Ramadhan

Iz said...

takpe la...aku tak pernah lagi ade baju turquoise so ok la pakai turquoise plak tahun ni...huhuhuh XD