RaMaDHaN, HeRe We Go aGaiN...!!!


It's Ramadhan season all over again. I don't know why but somehow I feel kind of excited about this year's Raya. Well, I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt, hoping that this year won't be as bitter as the previous years.

Sorry gentle readers for not being able to update my blog. I just can't seem to find a suitable time to really sit down and write about my life.

So far, life has been never better. I've been in B.Ed TESL for almost 2 months now and everything is going as smoothly as a flood (I'm not sure if I can use this simile).

Tomorrow, I'll be heading to Sepang to have fast-breaking dinner with my cousin and siblings. I hope everything will go just fine because my intention of going there is not to pick a fight. Plus, I'm gonna bring back something really cool when I get there.

Stay tuned. Have a nice fasting month...!!!

0 comment(s):