THe NeW LooK oF MY BLoG...!!!

Hi guys...!!!

It's been a really long time ago since I've written any entry for my beloved blog. I was really busy with life, especially all being TESL ASASIans students and lots of assignments needed to be finished. ivanjaya.net I'm still having unfinished assignments needed to be completed by the end of this week. ivanjaya.net
I still have College Writing Assignment 1A which is about finding 6 articles and summarize any 3 of the articles based on the title that we have chosen by ourselves. I'm writing about the title "Abuse Towards Youth".ivanjaya.net Next, I need to do a demonstrative speech right after the end of the mid sem break. I'm doing about how to fast fold your shirt.ivanjaya.net We're not supposed to to anything yet but we have to submit our speech outline within this week. I have just finished my College Reading assignment which is to write an alternate ending of the movie "Cast Away" that we watched last Wednesday. I've written a pretty interesting alternate ending for everybody to know.

Apparently, we'll be having a test on Basic Principles in Education, or I would say BPiE. Basically, I don't really know what is it gonna be asked in the paper later because there's not much we've learned in this course. I think I should open my notes and do some reading.ivanjaya.net

Well, as far as everybody's concern, I've changed my blog's layout. I love this layout because it's less striking than the one that I had before. I really hope that all of you will enjoy this blog much better after this. Plus, I've added some cute and funny pictures as my emoticons.ivanjaya.net

Okay, I think I better go now as more and more assignments are waiting for me to be completed. I won't be sleeping as my class will be in few hours time.

Until then, chiao...!!!


ivanjaya.net

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Iz said...

who are you, anonymous person...???

Anonymous said...

Hello, I now became a part of this community here and I would love to be a member of it. Just enjoy the environment here. Good work by the mods and every member here. I appreciate the quality of posts provided by memebers and plan I can do that for you all too. Just to start off, I discovered a great site named [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business ideas[/url] that reviews some good home business ideas. Anyway website owner make's more than 500$+/day. He discovered some very cool home based business reviews. Because I found that these home business programs worked for me I decided to post it here so you also can make some extra money in your free time. Owner of this site also discovered very simple opportunity earn some extra cash just taking [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Surveys-For-Money.html]surveys for money[/url]. Anyway if you need to make some extra money feel free to check out this site. Hope you guys like it. OK, look forward to great conversation and hanging out here often. www.home-businessreviews.com