CHeCKeD iN...!!!


Hi guys...!!!!

I'm at Kolej Meranti right now!!! I am so excited and happy that I had finally reach here...I've met my roommate...There are a total of 6 people who will be occupying this apartment-like dorm...But I didn't have a chance to get to know them well yet...I just know Akmal, Zul and Fakhrul...The other has just disappeared before I get any chance to get to know them...But nevermind there is still a lot of time for me to do that...


My bed, I'm on top

Once I reached here, it was already packed...Our bed was already assigned to our name accordingly...I got no. 4 so all furniture in the dorm with the no. 4 belong to me...


My empty locker

This is my empty locker...Overall, I feel satisfied with the dorm because it's clean...As you can see, I haven't unpacked my things yet...I don't know why it's just I'm not in the mood yet...I think later I'll go out in awhile I need to buy some more things...Still have many unfinished business...


Our so called "study desk"

It's so boring right now...I think I'm gonna take a nap for awhile to conserve some energy for our briefing tonight...Okay, if anything come up I'll update here...

Chiao...!!!

0 comment(s):