Yeehaa...!!!

Assalamualaikum...

dah lama aku tak datang sini buat blog entry...hehehhe....
I am really excited right now because now we have our Maths teacher...dari mula start sekolah sampai last week langsung takder guru Maths untuk kelas aku...semuanya terjadi abila aku jumpa guru Maths aku last year known as Teacher Angel...if it was not because of her, I wouldn't get an A for my Maths in PMR...aku jumpa teacher ni tanya kenapa kami belum ada Maths teacher(because aku ni kan KETUA KELAS)...dia cakap dia pun tak tau....so, aku ada cakap dengan dia, kalau sampai bulan March kelas aku belum ada Maths Teacher, aku akan tulis official letter to Pengetua requesting supaya Teacher Angel ni akan ajar kelas kami...tup...tup...this afternoon, aku terserempak dengan Teacher Angel, so aku tanya lah...:

Aku: Teacher, how about our Maths subject? Do we still have to wait?
T.A: I haven't got your paper yet (kami ujian bulanan last week), but I'm gonna teach Maths for your class...
Aku: What?! Are you sure, teacher??!
T.A: Yes!!!
Aku: This is gonna be exciting..!!! I can't wait...!!!
T.A: Me too!!! See you on Wednesday...!!! (this is because our next Maths lesson is on Wed)

that was awesome...I really love this teacher when it come to Maths...Me and My Gang love this teacher so much...I just can't wait till Wednesday...See ya!!!

Wassalam...

0 comment(s):