PeoPLe aRe CoMiNG..!!!

As I’m writing this, I’m lying on my stomach in front of my laptop. I’m not sitting at my usual spot because of my backache. I know what you’re thinking now, how come someone as young as me (which some people say I’ve the face of a 25-year-old) can experience such thing? To tell you the truth, I don’t even know, but this backache has been going on for months already. If I sit for a period of time, my back will start to feel the pain. I went to see a doctor about this and she said that what I’m experiencing is muscle pain. Maybe I should go find a massage house or something like that to ease this pain.
 
Actually, I just got back from Jusco Bukit Tinggi. I’m still unsure why I went there. This is one of the one-thing-led-to-another-and-I-don’t-know-what-happened incidents. Wanie actually called me because she needed a ride to the nearest KTM so she could change the date of her tickets back to Kelantan. Eija is staying with Wanie for the night so she tagged along. Once we settled the ticket thingy, we didn’t know what to do and where to go. Eija truly wanted to go watch a movie, but Amir didn’t want to while Wanie and I could go both ways (that might sound wrong).

While we were on the road, we decided to explore Klang and went straight to Bukit Tinggi. When we were there, I accompanied them to window-shop. Well, if you go out with girls who claim that they’re gonna just window-shop; you have to know that is a total bull! Both Eija and Wanie brought home a shopping bag. Amir, Eija and I didn’t feel hungry, unlike Wanie who bought a large McDonald’s fries before we go back, so we hung out at Starbucks. This is the first time I check-in to Starbucks, foursquare of course. I had a grande Java Chip frappucino and a blueberry scorne, while Amir and Wanie had something chocolaty which left Eija having espresso.

So, that’s all we did before we get busy starting from tomorrow. With what? World Scholar’s Cup. Some kind of an international debate competition. But before that I need to do 3 things tomorrow. First, bring my car to EON service to get it, well, serviced at 8.00am. Second, attend the WSC briefing at 10.30am. Lastly, have lunch after the briefing at Subway! I’m so looking forward for tomorrow.

I’m signing off, thanks for reading! But before u click the “X” button at the top right of your Mozilla/Chrome, please abuse the ads on my blog ok. See ya! (^^,)

1 comment(s):

bombay said...

wey, saket belakang ko sapula yoko2..best kot bende tu..lg2 muscle pain..ko try beli pastu ko try la sapu..:)