BeD ReST...!!!


I didn't really know what happened actually. ivanjaya.net Yesterday, while I was working I felt a sudden pain in my chest, the left side. ivanjaya.net

I didn't really know what to do at the time. I was arranging the big bottle mineral water when the pain first occurred. I quickly finish what I was doing, and I when to the counter where the cashiers were sitting. ivanjaya.net I sat there and buried my face into my arms. Each breath I took made another pain in my chest. It felt like my heart was gonna fall from where it was. ivanjaya.net

After sitting for awhile, the pain went away. I feel better for some more hours when the pain came again. This time it was not as bad as the first one. ivanjaya.net The pain went away again for good this time and I've made up my mind I was gonna see a doctor right after I finished working.

I went to see the doctor at 8pm. The doctor said that at the age of 19, it's not likely for someone so young to experience heart attack but he doesn't want to eliminate the possibility of it neither. So, he concluded that maybe I was never this tired and did such a hard work physically before which made my heart a tad fatigue and made my heart muscle sprained itself. ivanjaya.net

Today, all I did was bed resting just like the picture above minus the doctor. ivanjaya.net Other than bed resting, I went online and watch a little bit of TV programs. Nothing appealled to me much. ivanjaya.net

Now, I'm feeling fine but I still have this funny feeling at my heart. Seems like the effect is still there. The doctor suggests me to undergo the ECG test if it occurs again. ivanjaya.net

I hope it's not a real cardiac disease, because I don't want to die yet as I'm still single. I don't want to die alone. ivanjaya.net

4 comment(s):

Zinedine Zaiddin said...

Alamak...my friend got heart attack la pulak.

After this, no more KFC, McD and mamak ok?

hehehe

Tiq Hashim said...

alaa iz ;( ! Please take gud care of urself oke? dont force your body lah, it needs rest just like you :). hope ur not suffering from any major illness. tke care oke! :)

Iz said...

zaidin: takleh la pasal ni je dah kene cut all the fast foods...huhuhuh XD

thick: i'm trying not to push myself too hard again...i hope it's nothing serious...

aimisyafiqah said...

i think it's chest cramp. i pon pernah jadi gak, slalu plak 2. my sis, *a doctor-to-be* said that the diaphragm had some muscle cramps and made your chest hurts. usually, i rest for a few minutes,